Planning and Development

Planning Controls (Local Planning Scheme, Policies, Local Laws and Design Guidelines

Planning controls provide the framework for development within the Town of Cottesloe.

Lodging an Application

Here you will find information on how to lodge an application, which form to use and where to send it once completed.

Heritage Protection

Some properties make significant contributions to Cottesloe's heritage.  It is often worth checking the heritage status of a property that you are interested in purchasing, developing or redeveloping as there may be some degree of heritage protection that applies.

Subdivision & Strata Applications

Although subdivision applications are made to the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC), it is worth checking the general feasibility of your proposal with the Town's Planning Department on 9285 5042 prior to lodgement.


In this section you'll find links to the State Administrative Tribunal website.

Delegation Notices

Click here for a list of recent applications.