= Required Fields

Online Form - Infringement Appeal Form

If you wish to dispute a fine, you must submit an appeal in writing and return it to the Town by:

  • Email: council@cottesloe.wa.gov.au
  • Post: Chief Executive Officer, Town of Cottesloe, PO Box 606, Cottesloe, 6011
  • Completing the form below

Appeals cannot be received over the phone.

Please ensure that you have read the information provided on the 'Appeals' page of what constitutes a valid appeal.

Are you the owner of the vehicle?
I declare that the above information is, to the best of my knowledge, true and correct. I understand that it is an offence to give a false statement or one which is intended to mislead.

Get Audio Code