= Required Fields

Online Form - Event Application

Applicant Details

Does your organisation hold Public Liability Insurance *

Event Details

Type of event

Event Classification

I have referred to the Event Facility Classification Policy to determine my event type. *
Will your event be open to the public? *
Will tickets be pre-sold? *
Will a fee be charged upon entry (including gold coin donations)? *
If yes, are you an affiliate member of WA Companion Card? *

Risk Management

Does your event require user-pay policing services? *

Temporary Structures

Will any of the following be erected or operated at the event?

Will you have any temporary electrical installations?
Do you require the power and reticulation to be marked out? *
Will there be noise associated with the event that will impact surrounding premises?
Will there be amplified music or noise during your event?

Food and Beverage

Will alcohol be sold or consumed at the event? *
Will there be food or beverages at the event?
Will you require the hire of bins?

If your event location is within the Cottesloe Civic Centre and you wish to have catering provisions please contact the Town of Cottesloe's preferred catering company, Heyder and Shears.

Get Audio Code