Road Open Permit

A Road Open permit is required when any works (ie excavations) are to be undertaken within the road reserve (ie property boundary to property boundary).

For more information on how to obtain an Road Open Permit, please contact the Town of Cottesloe's Manager of Engineering Services on 9285 5000 or email